Main services performed:
- Dry bulk cargo vessel/terminal operations;
- Break bulk cargo vessel/terminal operations;
- Containers vessel/terminal operations;
- Dry bulk and break bulk cargo storage in warehouses and open platforms;
- Containers storage and stuffing/stripping operations.
Adjacent operations performed:
- Bulk cargo bagging;
- Sorting and labelling;
- Wagons weighing;
- Trucks and containers weighing.
UMEX can provide also the connected services of the logistic chain, by using our specialized partners:
- Wagon manoeuvring inside the Port;
- Cargo lashing on vessel/truck/wagon;
- Inland transportation;
- Containerized transportation;
- Customs clearance;
- Tally & Cargo Condition Survey.
The working schedule implies shifts of 12 hours (07:00 – 19:00 hrs. and 19:00 – 07:00 hrs.), 7 days per week.
With us you can discuss any type of project, as we find innovative solutions to demanding challenges, allowing us to constantly grow in experience and capability.